Our interview of Kenneth about his trip to Ukraine and the services of Ukraine Brides Agency!
– Please, could you introduce yourself?
K: My name is Kenneth. I’m from America. This is my 2nd time in Ukraine.
– Have you liked this visit more than a previous one? K: Cannot say ‘cause all the places are different: every town, every village, every city, everything is different. Poltava is just like my home town but looks a bit different. Kharkov is the size of Phoenix. Kiev is 10 times the size of Phoenix. Nikolaev is slightly bigger than my home town. So, all places are different.
– How long have you been looking for a lady on our site?
K: I think I’ve just been over a year. I wanna go with the idea I was here about a few weeks before my birthday last year. It’s almost 13 months
– Lots of our clients think it’s not that safe to come over Ukraine. What could you say about this?
K: It’s safer here than in the States tho.
– So, can you advise our clients to come over?
K: Yeah, you got nothing to worry about.
– Did you organize the tour to Ukraine by yourself or did you require any kind of our service?
K: Yes, and No, because my lady cared about some things here and I requested the help of my friend.
– And how was your trip in general? What about your flight?
K: My flight was delayed in Germany but I dealt with it.
– What do you think about our country in general?
K: I feel here more comfortable than in any other country.
– What could you say about our site? Why did you choose UBA?
K: I chose this one because it is worthy to stop at.
– Do you feel comfortable on our site?
K: I used to it. So, I’m doing fine with it.
– When you were communicating with the ladies on our site did you mostly use letters, text chat or video chat?
K: Mostly, letters, but my lady wanted to see me, so we had a video-chat.
– Could you, please, give an advice to our clients how they should act on the site to get success?
K: I’d like to say “Just be yourself”.
– How to choose the right lady? How did you choose?
K: I had you guys helped. I can’t say it depends on each person. It’s individual.
– What is the best age to create a family?
K: I can’t answer this question because everybody is different. My partner had 15 years apart, my brother and his wife 25-27 years apart.
– We usually advise for our couples to have not more than 15 years.
K: Age is just a number.
– Do you think this trip was successful for you? Do you like relationships with your lady?
K: Yes, I like it. I’ve never been disappointed.
– What do you think about Ukrainian ladies after the real meeting?
K: That’s a fun question, coz I have met different ladies. They are nice, but too serious sometimes. Actually, people are different.
– And what kind of tips would you like to give our men who are going to visit Ukraine?
K: Do not be afraid to come over. All set here. Everything is fine.
– Well, thank you for the Interview. It was great.